Past Exhibitions and Workshops
- Maker Faire Bay Area (2012-2018)
- Maker Faire, New York City (2018)
- Maker Faire, Rome (2017-2018)
- Mini Maker Faire, Vilnius (2018)
- San Mateo County Fair (2017-2018)
- Pixar Animation Studios
- Maker Faire, Xi'an (2017)
- Maker Faire, Cairo (2019)
- Ventura County Fair (2018)
- Maker Faire San Diego (2015-2017)
- The Explorotorium, San Francisco (2017)
- International Tape Convention, Berlin (2018)
SCulpting with TAPE
With the simple material of masking tape, I have taught people all over the world techniques to transform their creativity into sticky sculptural shape.
I aim to empower people to know they are creative, inventive, and with a simple process of imaginitive tinkering they can make the ordinary extraordinary.
Shaping tape into sculptural forms is similar to 3D printing, but with fingers. The techniques allow for rapid-prototyping and the exploration of science, technology, engineering and mathematics through a simple artistic and creative process.
I’ve taught these techniques to people all over the world. Traveling to STEAM/STEM schools, maker spaces, maker faires, comic conventions, museums, and universities.
If you’re interested in bringing me to one of your events to host workshops, simply showcase artwork, or engage in performative live art creation — please inquire via email.
Interview with Make Magazine on making in Lithuania