Comic Book Workshops
Eben created a single serve workshop to teach the basics of writing a comic book and demystify the process and work that goes into their creation. After that, they work together and collaborate in groups or individually to create the basic framework for their own comic book ideas!
Students leave with a foundation of knowledge and the confidence their words and ideas matter.
Eben tailors these hour-plus long workshops to writers of any age and they have been conducted at elementary schools, high schools, state universities, comic book conventions, book festivals, nonprofits, and comic shops.
For more information about bringing Eben's creative writing and comic book workshops to you, contact him using the inquiry form and he'll respond promptly.
Upcoming Public Workshops
Inquire for Rates & Availability
- Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento
- Verge Center for the Arts, Sacramento
- Isleton Elementary School, Isleton
- ZappCon, Fresno
- KrakenCon, Oakland
- Mendocino County Library, Willits/Ukiah
- Theodore Judah Elementary, Sacramento
- Woodbridge Elementary, Roseville
- Sacramento State University, Sacramento
- Sacramento Public Libraries, Sacramento`
- Los Rios Community College, Folsom
- Capital Heights Academy, Sacramento
- Big Minds Unschool, Pinole